A wonderful couple

A wonderful couple
Jason Yune (Yunie) and Sung Yune

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

GOD is good...

Hey guys, it's Janet here...

I just wanted to thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for all of your kind thoughts, wishes, calls, emails, texts, FB messages and continued prayers. My family and I are overwhelmed with all the wonderful support and love we have coming to us in every direction. The Lord has truly blessed us with such beautiful people in our lives. It is so amazing to see everyone come together and offer a helping hand in so many different areas. I am overcome with such emotion when I think about where I'd be without you guys at this difficult time. I love you all and I am so grateful for each and everyone of you.

A very special thanks to my AMAZING rock star cousin, Helen, for starting this blog and keeping it up to date so diligently. She really is like another sister to me and she is a wonderful example of a woman of God. It brings me to tears to see the Lord working through her to give me strength, encouragement and guidance. Helen Kim Barker, I love you and I thank you. I know the rest of the family feels the same way I do.

With all this said, I ask all of you to keep praying for my dad. He has yet to fully wake up and until he does, we won't know the full extent of the damage this brain trauma has caused. I can tell he senses his family's presence and he is really trying hard to focus. You can tell he is so determined. If you know my dad at all, it is quite shocking to see him in the state he's in. All we can do is give this to God, pray hard and have faith that he recovers soon from this and somewhat be the same 'ol Yunie we have all come to know and love so much.

Blessings and much love to you all...Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment